Bitter chocolate good least 70% cocoa - 400 grams
Heavy Cream 35% - 200 ml
Butter - 30 grams
Cocoa powder - 2 tablespoons.
Powdered sugar - 2 tablespoons.
1. dipper heat but do not boil the cream
2. In the hot cream mangled chocolate and add the butter and mix everything until smooth.
3. The mass to cool at room temperature, cover and put into the refrigerator overnight
4. Now take the weight of a spoon - it resembles clay, sliding ball collapses in Cocoa, sift together with powdered sugar.
5. Store the truffles must be refrigerated.