|Italian Vegetable Soup.|
1. Tomato diced - 1
2. Onion, diced - 1/2
3. Leek sliced - 1 cm
4. Celerina diced - 1
5. Cup of cooked lentils - 1/4
6. Cabbage, cut into small pieces - 1/2 cup
7. Cup diced carrots - 1/2
8. ham, cut into small pieces - 2 pieces
9. Tomato pulp concentration - 1/4 cup
10. minced garlic - 1 tablespoon
11. Minced shallots- 1 tablespoon
12. Bay leaves - 3
13 salt - . 1/2 teaspoon
14. Cayenne pepper - 1/2 teaspoon
15. Chicken broth - 1 cup
16. Olive oil - 1 tablespoon
How to do step by step:
1. Heat olive oil, garlic and shallots in a bowl in a microwave for about 3 minutes.
2. Mix chicken broth, ham, tomatoes, onion, carrots, beans, and red cabbage. After you have done this, stir well and turn the lights of microwave on for another 3 minutes until vegetables are cooked.
3. In the further process, we can add the tomatoes, garlic and Celerina in them. After adding salt, pepper and bay leaf in it stir and season. Keep them in microwave on medium heat for 3 minutes until the onion is broiled accurate. Remove from the heat.
4. Spoon into serving bowl for having it.