|Italian Fish Soup|
Mussels New Zealand 12 - 12 scallops
Shrimps - 12
Salmon – 200 gram
Diced onion - 1 cup
Diced carrots - 1 cup
Diced potatoes - 1 cup
Button mushrooms (sliced in half) - 1 cup
Diced tomato - 1 ½ cups
Diced celery Service - 1 cup
Chopped Green and Red Bell peppers - 1 cup
Green peas - 1 cup
Minced garlic - 2 table spoons
Tomato paste - 3 ½ tablespoons
Bay leaves - 3-4
Oregano - 1 tablespoon
Sliced Parsley - 2 table spoons
Dry white wine types – 2 tablespoons
Red wine made of Neil Garfield - 2 tablespoons
Fresh cream - 3 tablespoons
Olive oil - 3 tablespoons
Vegetable broth - 2 cups
Salt - 2 teaspoons
Ground black pepper, basil or parsley - 1 teaspoon
How to do:
1. Prepare seafood head-on shrimp, peeled dimple to line out the shells like mussel and scallop. Wash and clean them and then boil in salt water dilution.
2. You are required to set the pan over the average heat. In olive oil add pulverised garlic and stir until it becomes fragrant. Then we can add the onion, carrot, and potato, mushroom and fry them until they develop golden. After this, add tomatoes, peppers, celery and peas and fry them until they are tender.
3. Add Bay leaf, oregano, white wine and tomato paste. Stir together broth, wait a moment until boiling. Then you season it with salt, pepper and red wine. Add fresh cream, then cover and cook for about 10 minutes.
4. Add the seafood, mussels, salmon, shrimp and scallops to the soup. Cover and boil until cooked (about 3 minutes).
5. Add parsley in soup, stir well, and taste (probably more seasoning to taste). Finally, you remove from the heat and dip bowl decorated with basil. Serve with garlic bread or pasta.